competition wizard magazine

competition wizard magazine
competition wizard magazine

Monday, January 10, 2022

bsc magazine online

bsc magazine online

bsc magazine online Published this article page no  86 If time is one my greatest assets I must think about the ways I spend or use that resource. I can practice conservation by looking for ways to use my time more efficiently and wisely. I must also look for ways to practive conservation of my energy. I can do this by taking time for exercise, proper sleep, and relaxing activities. The great resource of my mind needs to be conserved by taking time to enrich it through reading, studying and even writing. You should consider your own valuable resources and look for ways to practice the conservation of each of them. As I am committed to practicing conservation in my own life then I can begin to look outside myself and see resources in my neighborhood or city that can be conserved as well. I will become increasingly aware of the necessity of spending all of the worlds valuable resources in effective and helpful ways bank exam today buy.

 

bsc magazine online

No comments:

Post a Comment